Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment  
Eric B
Reply with quote  #1 
So what you're saying is you DO have on the same coat!
paulstratton
Reply with quote  #2 
Those blue coats are priceless Tom. Here's me and Jr.. Not the greatest pic, but those sneaky camera phones do come in handy.

Mark Hellman
Reply with quote  #3 
Me and my daughter. I'm the one on the right.

jackgoodman
Reply with quote  #4 
The wife and I on the day we added the little black terrier to our family:

Dan Calandriello
Reply with quote  #5 
In cause any of you are senile, I'm the one with the least amount of hair.

Lacey the pup, is an accredited Monmouth County SPCA therapy pet.

.....My partner, Bev, volunteers at the MCSPCA so Lacey and I accompany her to senior homes and medical facilities. (no, Bev is not in this picture)

.. [img][img]

Here's Bev with Lacey in "Lacey's Car". Lacey visits all sites in this vehicle.

Dave G
Reply with quote  #6 
Me and my mom at my Nephews wedding in the UK last year. she is not bad for 87....if only I look as good at that age

One of the VERY FEW times you will see me with a tie.

Dave G

Chuck Ross
Reply with quote  #7 
My wife and I at a cafe in southern France. I have to admit that I was not thinking about nonsports cards at this moment.

Eric B
Reply with quote  #8 
The wife and I out for an Anniversay dinner with the kids.

Ralph
Reply with quote  #9 

. . . here's me, hunting for REALLY OLD cards amid ancient city's ruins.

Shawn Adkins
Reply with quote  #10 
Here's a semi current picture of myself and the kids. This is the last picture I had taken of myself about a year ago, just out of the hospital (3 month stay) and I was so happy to be back home.

Dan Calandriello
Reply with quote  #11 
I just visited the baseball side of the board, and see they are posting pictures of collectors (their families, too)

Hope you all chime in...it seems like fun over at the baseball board.

Tom Boblitt
Reply with quote  #12 
I'm SO photogenic......I hate when someone does those threads......

For everyone here to see.....

I'm the old guy with the double chin and my mouth agape, not the 6'2" 14 year old or the 10 year old. No, we don't all have the same coat. We were at the ice show at Opryland hotel this Thanksgiving and they give you a coat for the walkthrough. If you're ever there, it's a little pricey at $17.95 or whatever but incredible ice show. Tons of stuff made out of solid ice.......
Dan Calandriello
Reply with quote  #13 
As I wait for my ride to a local baseball show, I decided to try to count the number of different posters to this board. I stopped at 50....wow....50 people who cared to post questions, answer questions, share information and share cards, sets, wrappers, posters, albums, etc.

Then I counted the number of pictures submitted.....10 so far....hmmmm..

If my math is correct, that's less than 20% of those posting. Privacy is indeed a respected issue, but if privacy isn't your issue, why not post a picture....or email me one ... danster-nj@comcast.net...and I'll post it for you later tonight.

I've sent email to the moderator to see if he will host a webpage for pictures. But I will keep updating my website with pics of those who allow me to use them. Check it out....and anyone that their picture pulled, simply email me.

I'll update that webpage later today, so let me know...email is above.

Here is the picture webpage

...you may have to cut and paste the site into your browser.....

http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~dan/z-ns-board/members.html

...edited to correct url--thanks J.G.:::::

...please note that this is the time of the year where maintanence of servers are being done

at colleges and universities (where this site is located)...please have patience
jackgoodman
Reply with quote  #14 
Here Dan, fixing the link for you. Great idea by the way. Happy Holidays! Jack

http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~dan/z-ns-board/members.html
Keith O'Leary
Reply with quote  #15 

Dan Calandriello
Reply with quote  #16 
Waiting patiently for any pics sharing collectors want to post......You can use any pic, even one that shows you in your 20s...hahahah

I'd try updating that website "AT LEAST" by midnight each day but probably sooner.

If you don't want your pic included there, just note it in your post or email me danster-nj@comcast.net
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.