Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment  
stefan084

Reply with quote  #1 
hello all. I have a bunch of unopened packs of Battlestar Galactica cards and I'd like to sell them but i have no idea about price or where/how to sell them. I really don't like ebay because it seems like a lot of shady stuff going on. any help is greatly appreciated,--Stef[smile]
DEANrob

Reply with quote  #2 
Hello, Stef . How many packs & what were you thinking on the price ? Rob,
stefan084

Reply with quote  #3 
hi Rob, I actually have the pics and everything in the wrong section under " Help and technical questions" then same title 1978 Battlestar Galactica cards if you want to take a look. As for price I really don't know, I've seen packs going for $10 on ebay. Then some people are selling single cards etc. I'm pretty easy going though. thanks--Stef
DEANrob

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi, Stef, So you have 20 packs total ....But by the looks a few are damage , so the cards in them may turn out , not to good ? Also keep in mind in a nice pack , 2 cards are going to bad , by the gum & wax parts of the pack ? But i could be in on these at a $1.00 a pack , sorry best i can do , with what I'm seeing on them , there are going to be a few cards , that are not going to be good ? Thanks for the reply , Rob .
DEANrob

Reply with quote  #5 
Stef , You E - mailed me , but i'm NOT seeing your E - Mail address in return ? 
stefan084

Reply with quote  #6 
sorry  it's stefan084@excite.com
stefan084

Reply with quote  #7 
I think I'll open the "damaged" packs and see what cond. they're in. they seem fine but I'll check[smile]
DEANrob

Reply with quote  #8 
Well, G-mail can not reach that E-mail address for 4 days , now ? Till this gets corrected by your end or what ever is going on , I'm holding up on this trans action . 1st your E-mail is blocked from me , then , now it can't be reached , some thing is not right about that ? Un less you want to send 1st & i pay later ? But other then that , i"m just seeing problems , sorry , Rob  ?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.