Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment  
BigBlock396

Reply with quote  #1 
I finished off my set along with the 17 currencies. But I had so many doubles that I thought I might as well put a second set of just the cards together. I am not looking for anything special. Just VG at best. It would be great if someone had them all. I live in Canada so if shipping is an issue then I totally understand.PLMK. Thanks.

1962 Civil War News
37,44,47,73(only looking for good -very good)
MorrellMan

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlock396
I live in Canada so if shipping is an issue then I totally understand.

Very good of you to put this out openly.  Of course there are issues shipping to Canada from the US - I just had a dealing with a board member who decided it prudent to hide this fact from me.  He made an acceptable offer on my cards to be postage-paid, not telling me he was in Canada.  In fact, when I accepted his offer, he requested my paypal address and told me I'd get his shipping address from the payment, still saying nothing about Canada.  When it came through, I sent him a message telling him I wish he had told me he was in Canada, I refunded his payment and we'd have to figure out something else.  His wholly unexpected response was to blast me.

And I don't think he's even French...[biggrin] 

Reply with quote  #3 
Mark,I understand that some people in the US would just as soon not sell into Canada.And I do understand that part. But really if I am willing to pay the shipping it really should not matter. A lot of people do not understand how pricey it is to ship cards these days and really even how long things take to make it to their new owner.And this is even made more apparent when dealing between different countries. I hope that your dealing had a way of working out.
BigBlock396

Reply with quote  #4 
Had some help from a board member(Thanks, John). So my list is updated.Need 7 more.PLMK
BigBlock396

Reply with quote  #5 
Bring this up again.PLMK
BigBlock396

Reply with quote  #6 
Just two more cards.PLMK
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.