Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment  
monsterwax

Reply with quote  #1 
I love the new platform! Now I'll try to post on it...

These cards are not vintage, but the subject matter is: The classic horror stories of H.P. Lovecraft (a new project on Kickstarter). I just finished editing a music video about this series and would enjoy any feedback you have about it. I think it turned out good but I've worked so long on it, I can't tell anymore!

Reply with quote  #2 
Looked at the video- you done good!!!   Joe Marciano

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks B! And Merry Christmas to everyone! To celebrate the 12 days of Christmas, here’s some original artist sketches (1 per box) from one of our 13 artists for the Lovecraft trading cards series currently on kickstarter.com. These delights are from Neil Camera. Happy holidays!

Reply with quote  #4 
Here's another batch of original sketches for the series. These are from Allen K, who has a long and illustrious history of illustrating Lovecraft.

Allen_Card_Sketches_Web.jpg 

Meanwhile, for Christmas, Santa provided my eldest a special Lovecraftian ring, which she seems to enjoy. (It gives me a creeps! But who am I to look a gift-Klaus in the mouth?) This link will only be good for a couple of weeks though: 

Reply with quote  #5 
Wow, this new platform is a LOT better than the old. It automatically embeds video clips if you insert them as links.  Here's that promo video for the Lovecraft series I mentioned earlier, embedded in that manner: 

Forum Administrator/Owner
Reply with quote  #6 
This looks fantastic Kurt.....glad the product has sold so well....Websitetoolbox is a great product and a great new home for us....
LesWrap1

Reply with quote  #7 
Good luck with all your projects, Kurt! Hope you make a million, just like that little ringbearer is worth! Happy New Year To All!
monsterwax

Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks Les. (I don't know how she sleeps with one eye open all the time!) I think we'll wind up a little short of million, but only by about $990,000.00. But who knows? There's still six more days in the campaign and ANYTHING can happen! I've been enjoying the work of the various Art Sketch Card artists. Here's some from Mark Finneral. 

MarkSampleWeb.jpg 

Happy New Year to all!

Forum Administrator/Owner
Reply with quote  #9 
Really beautiful stuff Kurt............
monsterwax

Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks to all who were able to "kick in" to the Kickstarter. Things have really taken off today (the last day) of the campaign. We're up to over $11,000.00. We've passed all the stretch goals except the very last one, and we're close to cracking that one too (with several hours to spare). We've expanded the scope of the set, added extra promos (3 now for $6 plus a pack postpaid), special inserts, and a retro-wrapper, so it should turn out quiet nicely. Many thanks!  RicardoSketchesWeb.jpg 
Not to many card series have sketch cards from the main artist, but Ricardo did quite a few and they turned out really nice. (See above.) His old man sure would be proud! 

Reply with quote  #11 
Just broke the last stretch goal (of $12K) with 3 hours to spare. Thanks all!

Reply with quote  #12 
WHY NOT PUT THEM IN THE GALLERY?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.