Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment  
N3 Arms Guy

Reply with quote  #1 
Greetings all.  It's been quite some time since I've been on the forum.  In fact I think it may have been late 2016 since my last post.  Of course I see we now have a new site.  I registered under a new moniker "N3 Arms Guy", but wanted to say hello to all.

My card collecting hobby took a back seat to other life realities  - family, moving, job, etc., but I hope to get back into cards a bit more again.

Anyway.... just wanted to say hello.  Glad to see several folks are still around... Bill Bengen, Dan of course.  Charley you still out there?  Mark Edmunds?

I hope to see you on here.

Jason Gorham
vintagenonsportschat

Forum Administrator/Owner
Reply with quote  #2 
Glad to see you back Jason.....you used to have a pirate wrapper or something for an avatar, right?

tm

Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome back Jason !  I love the Ginter N3 set. Pretty close to completing it.  Have you
finished it?  Glad you are back.   tm
N3 Arms Guy

Reply with quote  #4 
Yes - you remembered correctly.  I had the R109 Pirates Wrapper as my avatar.  I was focused on the R109 set a few years back.  Mark Edmunds and I did a lot of fun research on the set.  We matched up several paintings from NC Wyeth and others that several of the R109 cards were based off of.  We posted a ton of those paintings and matching cards on the forum a few years ago.

Yes - I've finished the N3 set.  I just acquired my last few cards in that set a month or so ago.  I like the artwork and overall design.  Plus it's always cool to have a set of cards that are 130+ years old.
N3 Arms Guy

Reply with quote  #5 
I'm also trying to complete the N81 Duke Jokes set.  That set is proving much more difficult to put together.  I'm down to needing about 9 cards or so.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.