Purchase and print discount shipping using PayPal. I heard it could be done and finally figured out how. Very similar to purchase and print when selling on ebay. Here are the steps using my desktop, I'm unsure if it works using the PayPal App. Not only discount shipping but no more trips to the USPO. Get to know your mail carrier. I leave my outgoing padded envelopes in my mailbox and my carrier picks them up and scans too.
1) log into your pay pal account
2) under"Seller Tools" select "Manage Multi Order Shipping"
3) select "Create Shipment"
4) enter seller and customer info (seller info you may already be there)
5) select "Continue"
6) Add Shipping Info enter service and package info (example First Class Mail then thick envelope then dimensions weight etc etc)
7) Select "Create Shipment"
8) Select "Done"
9) The shipping info will appear, check the box on the left, then select "Review And Pay"
10) Select "Pay"
11) Select “Done”
Select “Print Shipping Labels” then “Select “Print Label”