Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
JRhodes

Reply with quote  #1 
I've been waiting until the end of most months to post my pickups, but I found so much good stuff at yesterday's Philly Non-Sports Card Show (along with a few eBay BINs) that this month I just can't wait!

IMG_0734.jpg 
Topps Giant Plak, Armour Star Franks Indian Language cards and Monogram Models cards

IMG_0732.jpg 
Topps Freedom's War wrapper (with reproduction panel), Quaker Captain Sparks Home Defense Series cereal box card (which I got for 20 cents thanks to eBay's latest $3-off promotion) and Blatz Screen Stars card

IMG_0737.jpg 
Shelby Humpty Dumpty Up-To-Date (Photo Gum) cards, my third Wolverine Strange True Stories card (so what if it's in two pieces?), a Victory candy box card to bring me closer to completing that set and an A&B Butter and Eggs Guardians of America card, which is a series I was unfamiliar with

IMG_0740.jpg 
Sugar Daddy/Nabisco Mickey Mouse and His Pals card, World Candies Beatles Yeah Yeah Candy box front and a blank-backed "wallet photo" card from a sheet issued with a Beatles wallet in the 1960s (another issue with which I was unfamiliar)

IMG_0743.jpg 
Borden's/Frostick animal card album...

IMG_0744.jpg 
…with 20 cards inside.

IMG_0728.jpg 
Leader Novelty Prince Valiant Surprise and Candy box

IMG_0730.jpg 
Topps Animals of the World advertising pane (front)

IMG_0729.jpg 
Topps Animals of the World advertising panel (back)

IMG_0739.jpg 
I don't always buy Gum Inc. war cards, but when I do, I buy the most sought-after ones! This Horrors of War card brings me within one of completing the Hitler card trifecta from that set, and this hand-cut (with a dull butter knife, as I saw someone say over on the baseball board) War News Pictures card is the last one I needed to complete the Dirty Dozen. The card was issued with the indentation/crease in the middle, but the original owner helped it a long some, as well.

IMG_0746.jpg 
When I started going after the Dirty Dozen, my thought was that if I could complete that run, I would go back and finish the rest of the War News Pictures set. Fortunately, the seller I bought my final Dirty Dozen card from just happened to have the rest of the set for sale, already compiled! This was a highlight of my weekend and, quite honestly, of my 2019 so far.

non-sports daniel

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice Pickups Jason. As usual you picked up a few that are on my want list. I have an extra War News Pictures 1-108 that I had to buy to get one or two of the Dirty Dozen. My challenge is to not go after the Flashes. Anyway, that Philly show sounds great. I wish that it were at a venue more centrally located; somewhere that I could get to reasonably (or that some of those vendors would set up at the National which is always convenient for me to get to).

Crossing my fingers that Todd received my voice mail and e-mail before he cleared out all of his R73s at the show. He has a slew that I need (hopefully not "had"!).
JRhodes

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks, Daniel! Hopefully you can get those cards from Todd.

Coming back to this post, I realized I left out one thing: R97-2 General Gum Movie Gum premium:

IMG_0733.jpg 
The paper it's printed on is not quite as thin as newspaper, but it's incredibly close!

vintagenonsportschat

Forum Administrator/Owner
Reply with quote  #4 

Great stuff Jason!

nscards

Reply with quote  #5 
Jason,

Is there anything printed on the back of your R97-2 premium? I ask because Barbara Stanwyck is not in the General Gum card R97-2 card issue, and given her pre-code roles prior to the set's issue in 1933, it would be interesting to note whether or not a company would be willing to be associated with her (if you haven't seen the 1933 "Babyface"...you ought to, it's considered one of the best pre-code films but it will certainly leave you thinking that if you were a company during that time, you probably wouldn't want to "touch" her).

Do you know of any others for a checklist?

Chris

Reply with quote  #6 
Chris, nothing on the back, unfortunately, but the seller acquired them with an R97-2 box, and it was his understanding that that's what they were. That doesn't make it definitive, but he's been in the hobby for decades, and I've done enough business with him that I trust his judgment. Even if it turns out that's not what it is, it's a neat piece. He had one more: Kay Francis.

There look to be some 1935 Barbara Stanwyck RKO premiums floating around on eBay, so hopefully General Gum was just ahead of the curve!
GregG

Reply with quote  #7 
Recent pickups

E??, Red Grange Movie card, Holloway golden west, and (new to the checklist?) N146 large size

pcards085.jpg 
pcards087.jpg 

I pictured Lassie with these Men of Apollo cards.  They are the same size and both have a similar tear/pull on the back like they were affixed to the outside of a bakery item. Does anyone have other examples of cards in this square format?

pcards082.jpg 
pcards084.jpg 
Just picked up this Honest Long Cut Catalogue, it's the size of a large Duke card.  I have had the Honest Picture Coupon for awhile, I believe they are the coupons used for pictures in this catalogue.

pcards077.jpg 
pcards081.jpg 
pcards079.jpg 
pcards083.jpg 
pcards078.jpg  pcards080.jpg

JRhodes

Reply with quote  #8 
Wow, great pickups on those "Men of Apollo XI" cards, Greg! I've never seen that "Lassie" one; I wonder if that could be an uncatalogued Advico.

A couple more for me arrived in today's mail. They were made by a company called Abbeon of Jamaica, NY, as inserts in boxed ceramic dinosaur sculptures they sold in the mid-'50s.

IMG_20190506_0001.jpg 
IMG_20190506_0003.jpg 
IMG_20190506_0002.jpg 
IMG_20190506_0004.jpg

non-sport.com

Reply with quote  #9 
Jason, great stuff (those Dino cards are neat). Sorry I didn't have more time to chat. I was getting slammed at the show.

Greg, you always find great stuff. I agree with Jason, those do certainly match the Advico sets. Here is the only other one we know of:

[168525] 

Some new pickups for me over the weekend...

A few Space money bills. It looks like there are more for other planets. Anyone know anything about these? (art is nice)
IMG_5260.jpg 

A set of President cards. These have no mfg and talk about events that happened in 1965 on the last card. I'm guessing they are from 1966.
IMG_5271.jpg 

A Wacky Player (basketball) wrapper and an unused Thundercats puffy light-switch  cover from Burger King.
(these were a big hit at the show as the dealer had a big stack of them)
IMG_5262.jpg 

A few Topps Magic Photo's...
IMG_5259.jpg 

Some King Features mini comic strip booklets. I had picked up some of these before but think some of these are new for me (couldn't remember)..
IMG_5270.jpg 

A near set of Commando Ranger...
IMG_5263.jpg 

A nice group of Allies in Action...
IMG_5264.jpg 

A complete set of R39 Dare Devils...
IMG_5265.jpg 

A complete set of R152 Tootsie Circus...
IMG_5266.jpg 

Several uncut strips of R61 Government Agents Vs Public Enemies (sadly only 2 different)...
IMG_5267.jpg 

And lastly, a few Wacky Packages Die-cuts from 1967 I needed...
IMG_5269.jpg 

Had a fun time at the Philly Non-sport show. I was too busy to take pictures but managed to snap a pic of my booth on Sunday morning before the show..
b1.jpg

Reply with quote  #10 

After being away from the show for a few years, I attended the Philly Non-Sport Show with my brother, his first time.

I spent 2 hours going thorough on dealer's $1 monster boxes. (Hey, I'm still a beginner when it comes to cards.)

I got 1 Crazy Card, a dozen Spec Sheet cards, 1 World on Wheels, 1 TV Westerns, two dozen mixed-grade Zorro cards, and a dozen single cards from series I might want to collect.

I pulled out over 200 cards in the sets my brother is collecting, mainly 1960 war series. He bought over 100 of them. (There are a few of those sets that never came to the stores where we bought gum cards.) 

I completed my Green Hornet set. I have some of the sticker set, but I am on the fence about working on that set.

I had no luck with "The Adventures of Captain Chapel", a Mr. Softee space card set.

I got 52 of the Philly Non-Sport promos.

Reply with quote  #11 
A bunch of Canadian stuff for me this time.  I love adding these to the collection.  Included are:

V360 World War Gum #47
V416 TeePee Gum #41 - Rushing Bear
V104 Willard's Movie Star - Obscure issue - (Anyone recognize this actor - can't make out the name)
FC1 Harry Horne Animals - Goliath Heron
V107 Willards Interesting Animals #3 - Brush Tailed Porcupine
V11 Cowan's Canadian Forest Trees #12
DC5 Telfer Suzanna #32
V102 Willard's Men of the Mounted #15

Canadian cards 001.jpg 

I also picked up a nice, clean Cowan's Royal Milk Chocolate wrapper.  This type wrapper contained several of the larger format card sets.  - Jack J.

Cowans MC Wrapper 001.jpg 

Matt_Z

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallbrookjack

V104 Willard's Movie Star - Obscure issue - (Anyone recognize this actor - can't make out the name)

Canadian cards 001.jpg

Bryant Washburn maybe?
fallbrookjack

Reply with quote  #13 
By George he's got it.  There's no doubt it's Bryant Washburn.  Thanks Matt.  - JJ

Bryant Washburn photo.jpg Bryant Washburn card.jpg   

nscards

Reply with quote  #14 
Agree with Bryant Washburn - he should have a "1" printed within the picture field right on the crease of his left coat sleeve. Here's the rest of the checklist in the NSB (with lots of holes, so would love additions):

MOVIE ACTORS AND ACTRESSESi [080]
Willard’s Chocolate, Canada - 1920s
168 numbered cards (+sub.), 51 x 82 mm
MovieActorandActresses_V104_WillardsChocolates_C.jpg 
The fronts of these photographic cards of movie actors, issued in the early 1920s, are sepia-toned and can be identified only by the facsimile signature and very small number that appears within the picture field. Card backs are known to be either (A) printed and identify set title/total and manufacturer, or are (B) blank. The American Card Catalog identifies this set as “Movie Stars”, but it is more appropriately labelled by the above title that appears on the back of all cards. The manufacturer issued the similarly sized and formatted V100 “Baseball Stars” in 1923, so this is also likely the same year that this issue was released. (ACC# V104)

KNOWN CHECKLIST:

1 - Bryant Washburn
4 - Mabel Forrest
13 - Enid Bennett
15 - Norma Talmadge
16 - Constance Talmadge
21 - Jack Perrin
30 - Geo. K. Arthur
32 - Agnes Ayres
41 - Lon Chaney
43 - Lew Cody
46 - Jackie Cooper
49 - Bebe Daniels
54 - Mickey Daniels
63 - Pauline Frederick
71 - Dorothy Gish
72 - Lillian Gish
73 - D.W. Griffith
74 - Mildred Harris
75 - Priscilla Dean
81 - Lloyd Hughes
82 - Glenn Hunter
84 - Lloyd Hamilton
86 - Claire Hammerstein
90 - Buster Keaton
91 - Theodore Kosloff
92 - Jacqueline Logan
95 - Bert Lytell
96 - Eddie Lyons
97 - Barbara La Marr
98 - Cullen Landis
102 - Jack Mulhall
104 - Pete Morrison
105 - Doris May
107 - Owen Moore
108 - Douglas MacLean
109 - Frank Mayo
110 - Wallace MacDonald
111 - Katherine McDonald
113 - Thomas Meighan
120 - Katherine McGuire
121 - Dorothy MacKaill
125 - Aileen Pringle
127 - Kathlyn Williams
129 - Guy Bates Post
132 - “Snub” Pollard
136 - Charles Ray
139 - John Russell
140 - Will Rogers
141 - Jobyna Ralston
143 - Mae Marsh
144 - Morton Sills
145 - Evelyn Brent
157 - Earl Williams
158 - Bobby Vernon
160 - Rudolph Valentino
161 - Clara Kimball Young
163 - Nita Naldi
166 - Ramon Navarro
167 - Anna Q. Nilsson
168 - Doris May

? - Lila Lee
? - Alice Joseph
? - Stan Laurel
? - Owen Moore

UNNUMBERED
(201) James Kirkwood
(202) Eugene O’Brien

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nscards
Agree with Bryant Washburn - he should have a "1" printed within the picture field right on the crease of his left coat sleeve. Here's the rest of the checklist in the NSB (with lots of holes, so would love additions):

MOVIE ACTORS AND ACTRESSESi [080]
Willard’s Chocolate, Canada - 1920s
168 numbered cards (+sub.), 51 x 82 mm
MovieActorandActresses_V104_WillardsChocolates_C.jpg 
The fronts of these photographic cards of movie actors, issued in the early 1920s, are sepia-toned and can be identified only by the facsimile signature and very small number that appears within the picture field. Card backs are known to be either (A) printed and identify set title/total and manufacturer, or are (B) blank. The American Card Catalog identifies this set as “Movie Stars”, but it is more appropriately labelled by the above title that appears on the back of all cards. The manufacturer issued the similarly sized and formatted V100 “Baseball Stars” in 1923, so this is also likely the same year that this issue was released. (ACC# V104)

KNOWN CHECKLIST:

1 - Bryant Washburn
4 - Mabel Forrest
13 - Enid Bennett
15 - Norma Talmadge
16 - Constance Talmadge
21 - Jack Perrin
30 - Geo. K. Arthur
32 - Agnes Ayres
41 - Lon Chaney
43 - Lew Cody
46 - Jackie Cooper
49 - Bebe Daniels
54 - Mickey Daniels
63 - Pauline Frederick
71 - Dorothy Gish
72 - Lillian Gish
73 - D.W. Griffith
74 - Mildred Harris
75 - Priscilla Dean
81 - Lloyd Hughes
82 - Glenn Hunter
84 - Lloyd Hamilton
86 - Claire Hammerstein
90 - Buster Keaton
91 - Theodore Kosloff
92 - Jacqueline Logan
95 - Bert Lytell
96 - Eddie Lyons
97 - Barbara La Marr
98 - Cullen Landis
102 - Jack Mulhall
104 - Pete Morrison
105 - Doris May
107 - Owen Moore
108 - Douglas MacLean
109 - Frank Mayo
110 - Wallace MacDonald
111 - Katherine McDonald
113 - Thomas Meighan
120 - Katherine McGuire
121 - Dorothy MacKaill
125 - Aileen Pringle
127 - Kathlyn Williams
129 - Guy Bates Post
132 - “Snub” Pollard
136 - Charles Ray
139 - John Russell
140 - Will Rogers
141 - Jobyna Ralston
143 - Mae Marsh
144 - Morton Sills
145 - Evelyn Brent
157 - Earl Williams
158 - Bobby Vernon
160 - Rudolph Valentino
163 - Nita Naldi
166 - Ramon Navarro
167 - Anna Q. Nilsson
168 - Doris May

? - Lila Lee
? - Alice Joseph
? - Stan Laurel
? - Owen Moore

UNNUMBERED
(201) James Kirkwood
(202) Eugene O’Brien

Troy's website has a few you are missing (his list is missing several you already have):

http://www.moviecard.com/misc_t-z/willards-v104.html#RTFToC1
nscards

Reply with quote  #16 
Good pick-up on Troy's site. That gives us about 2/3 of the titles as follows (I looked the "Bryant Washburn" that's in my collection over, and now I'm beginning to wonder whether or not it really is #1...which I believe I got from a list posted by Simon Bourque, where the bulk of mine came from in one purchase several years back; the two previous cards that I listed as "Unnumbered" I also own, and I'm really confident of them, so I added Washburn to this group). Here is the update list, combining Troy's:

KNOWN CHECKLIST:

4 - Mabel Forrest
7 - Elaine Hammerstein
13 - Enid Bennett
14 - Madge Bellamy
15 - Norma Talmadge
16 - Constance Talmadge
21 - Jack Perrin
24 - Bessie Love
25 - Pauline Stark
27 - Renee Adoree
29 - George Arliss
30 - Geo. K. Arthur
31 - Mary Astor
32 - Agnes Ayres
33 - Barbara Bedford
35 - John Bowers - may be #38
37 - Alice Brady
39 - Arthur Edmund Carewe
40 - James Carew
41 - Lon Chaney
43 - Lew Cody
45 - Lige Conley
46 - Jackie Cooper
49 - Bebe Daniels
54 - Mickey Daniels
63 - Pauline Frederick
66 - Elsie Ferguson
68 - Pauline Frederick
71 - Dorothy Gish
72 - Lillian Gish
73 - D.W. Griffith
74 - Mildred Harris
75 - Priscilla Dean
76 - Jean Haskell
78 - Walter Hiers
79 - Jack Holt
81 - Lloyd Hughes
82 - Glenn Hunter
83 - Martin Johnson
84 - Lloyd Hamilton
85 - H.B. Walthall
86 - Claire Hammerstein
90 - Buster Keaton
91 - Theodore Kosloff
92 - Jacqueline Logan
93 - Andree Lafayette
94 - Margaret Landis
95 - Bert Lytell
96 - Eddie Lyons
97 - Barbara La Marr
98 - Cullen Landis
102 - Jack Mulhall
103 - Edna Murphy
104 - Pete Morrison
105 - Doris May
107 - Owen Moore
108 - Douglas MacLean
109 - Frank Mayo
110 - Wallace MacDonald
111 - Katherine McDonald
112 - Gladys Hulette
113 - Thomas Meighan
114 - Mae Murray
115 - Chrissie White
118 - Carmel Myers
119 - Tom Moore
120 - Katherine McGuire
121 - Dorothy MacKaill
122 - Pauline Moore
125 - Aileen Pringle
127 - Kathlyn Williams
129 - Guy Bates Post
132 - “Snub” Pollard
133 - Mary Pickford
134 - Ruth Roland
135 - Edith Roberts
136 - Charles Ray
137 - Herbert Rawlinson
139 - John Russell
140 - Will Rogers
141 - Jobyna Ralston
142 - Blanche Sweet
143 - Mae Marsh
144 - Morton Sills
145 - Evelyn Brent
146 - Helen Chadwick
148 - Mae Marsh
149 - Gloria Swanson
151 - Conway Tearle
152 - Ernest Torrence
153 - Ben Turpin
154 - Alma Taylor
156 - Anna May Wong
157 - Earl Williams
158 - Bobby Vernon
159 - King Vidor
160 - Rudolph Valentino
163 - Nita Naldi
164 - Pola Negri
165 - Marshall Neilan
166 - Ramon Navarro
167 - Anna Q. Nilsson
168 - Doris May

? - Wallace Beery
? - Lila Lee
? - Alice Joseph
? - Stan Laurel
? - Owen Moore
? - Rafael Sabatini

UNNUMBERED
James Kirkwood
Eugene O’Brien
Bryant Washburn

Reply with quote  #17 
Is it just a coincidence that the list is 90% in alphabetical order?  It would be interesting to take a second look at the numbers that do not fit in the alpha order.  Maybe some were guesses?  All speculation, of course. 

I noticed Owen Moore shows up twice in the list, #107 and ?.

I scanned my Washburn card at 600 dpi and could find nothing that looked like a number.  - Jack J.
Matt_Z

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Is it just a coincidence that the list is 90% in alphabetical order?  It would be interesting to take a second look at the numbers that do not fit in the alpha order.  Maybe some were guesses?  All speculation, of course. 

I also noticed that. The first few seem a bit random but from 27-161 they are in alphabetical order with the odd exception. Then the remaining 160s are N surnames which appear to have been skipped earlier in the list. 

Quote:

I scanned my Washburn card at 600 dpi and could find nothing that looked like a number.  - Jack J.

Never handled any myself but on the few scans I've seen it's very tough to spot any number.

Elaine Hammerstein is listed as #7 but looking at the image in the ebay listing even with the zoom I can't make out a #7 anywhere.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1923-ACTRESS-Card-V104-WILLARDS-Chocolates-ELAINE-HAMMERSTEIN-Rare-Canadian-/233119362119?hash=item3646ff2c47%3Ag%3Ay90AAOSwFlJcVg0s&nma=true&si=I4abV51aYK3o6WBLA3V1M5PFjqk%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

and likewise in the listing below for Corrine Griffith (appears to be an addition for the checklist) - can't make out any number either.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1923-ACTRESS-Card-V104-WILLARDS-Chocolates-CORRINE-GRIFFITH-Rare-Canadian-/233206855823?hash=item364c36388f%3Ag%3AIEoAAOSwjwNcv1IJ&nma=true&si=I4abV51aYK3o6WBLA3V1M5PFjqk%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

non-sport.com

Reply with quote  #19 
A few recent for me...

One of the tougher Gordon's Bread series - Victory Pictures (D39-16)...
IMG_5282.jpg 

A group of Adventures Of Mickey Mouse(D52) cards and album (Tar-Heel Bread)...
IMG_5283.jpg 
(I can see why these were popular with children of the 1930's, the art is great and the colors are very vibrant)

And another group from Stroehmann's Bread...
IMG_5288.jpg 

This was the last World War II Dixie Ice Cream Premium series I needed (America Attacks). Glad to add it to the collection...
IMG_5290.jpg 
(one of the best parts is that ebay was running their 10% bonus ebay bucks when I bought it!)

This was all I found at the flea market this weekend as it was mostly rained out (some of the booths were standing in several inches of water).

I got all of this from a 50% off booth - a group of really clean B16 College Seal tobacco blankets (with fringe)...
IMG_5289.jpg 

And 2 neat little presidential/patriotic booklets. The one on the left is from 1964 Humble Oil and has little bio's on all the presidents.
The one on the right is by a steel pen company and is dated 1910.
IMG_5284.jpg 

Some pics of the interiors..
IMG_5285.jpg  IMG_5286.jpg  IMG_5287.jpg

Reply with quote  #20 
Some pick-ups today from an antique co-op.

Tobacco-related trade card Puzzle Card. Is this part of a series, and any idea on date?

IMG_20190519_0001.jpg 
1911 Between the Acts card:

IMG_20190519_0004.jpg 

Baking Powder Flag card (design is VERY similar to the N9 Allen & Ginter card)

IMG_20190519_0002.jpg 

1888 Heisel's Gum E181 Candidate (no logo)

IMG_20190519_0003.jpg 

KenBush

Reply with quote  #21 
Some recent pickups

U.S. Presidents, Cops and Robbers R36 and Prizefighters N264
May Pickups 001.jpg 
Flag Caramels E15
May Pickups 002.jpg 
Types of Nations T113
May Pickups 003.jpg 
Types Of Nations, Flag Gum E18c and Emblem Series T56
May Pickups 004.jpg     
Birds of the Tropics N5, Butterflies of the World N217, Actress SeriesT27, Actors & Actresses N245 and Virginia Brights Actresses
May Pickups 005.jpg 
Flags of All Nations Series T59, Heisels Ideal Gum, Plow Boy Animals N385, Ballet Queens N182, Costumes and Scenery and National Dances N225

May Pickups 006.jpg 
Thrilling Stories R25, Strollers T85, Joe E. Brown Engrav-o-Tints UW4, War Pictures T121, Fish Series T58, General Government and State Capitol Buildings N14, Shadows N87 and a Kinney Die Cut card.
May Pickups 007.jpg 
Actresses T26, Silks S72, Five Cent Ante, Charlie Chaplin strip cards W539, Kinney Novelties N228.
May Pickups 008.jpg 
Night Watch Girls N453, Jokes N118, Superman R145 & 146, Red Cross N264, Dixie Lids
May Pickups 9.jpg 
Tobacco Coupons
May Pickups 010.jpg 
The other side of the Tobacco Coupons
May Pickups 011.jpg 
Pins - Sweet 16 Gum PE11, Actresses P1 , States P10, Kolls Baseball, Comic Sayings P3, Famous People, Cameo Pepsin Gum, Actresses P20 and Comic litho
May Pickups 012.jpg 
Morton's Holsum Bread standups, large 6-1/2 X 5-1/2
May Pickups 013.jpg 
Howdy Doody Christmas cards with Mars mailer
May Pickups 014.jpg 
National Screen Stars Stamps
May Pickups 015.jpg 
Heroes of History
May Pickups 016.jpg 
Commando-Rangers R34
May Pickups 017.jpg 
Allies in Action R11
May Pickups 018.jpg 
Life Insurance Horoscope cards 2-1/2 X 5
May Pickups 019.jpg 
Low grade Gordons Bread Ships, Modern Wonders & Transportation cards & Mickey Mouse bread labels
May Pickups 020.jpg 
Cereal box backs & Hoppy knockoff Wild West Rubber Band Gun
May Pickups 021.jpg 

Animals & Birds 3-D pictures & Mickey Mouse cereal box backs
May Pickups 022.jpg

boxingcardman

Reply with quote  #22 
I picked up these 6 x 9 engraved cards over the weekend.  Anyone know what set they are from?

img519.jpg  img519 CU.jpg 
img520.jpg  img520 CU.jpg 

The seller had some for the crappy presidents but I didn't bother with those.  The latest president in timing was Andrew Johnson but there were some missing.  

We can be heroes, just for one day
http://www.americasgreatboxingcards.com
GregG

Reply with quote  #23 
(Todd - the D53 Mickey Mouse measure 2 1/2 x 5 1/8")

Recent finds:

n180008.jpg  n180010.jpg  n180011.jpg  n180013.jpg  n180016.jpg 
velveta.jpg  velvetb.jpg 
hydroxa.jpg  hydroxb.jpg

Michael Monahan

Reply with quote  #24 
Awesome Becker card, GregG!
non-sport.com

Reply with quote  #25 
Coll stuff guys!

Ken, I see several neat things in your pickups. Those Howdy cards look especially intriguing.

Greg, Agree with Michael, love those Becker's. I see several other great items as well.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.