Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
1880nonsports

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 606
Reply with quote  #1 
N2 - white swan error

N43 - Edwards

N162 - Myers, Teemer

N184 (NO ADVERTISING FRONT) - Oakley, Rowe - Myers (replace)

Tip Top Space - Solar Cargo Carrier, Rocket Freighter

L40 College Yell - Fordham

B33 - Bucknell, California, Michigan


__________________
Mr. Moses
non-sports daniel

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 386
Reply with quote  #2 
R12 America at War 548
R41 Dick Tracy 4,54,56,57
R120 Remember Pearl Harbor 2,5
R136 National Chicle Sky Birds master set 32 (series of 144)
R714-25 X-Ray Roundup movie stars subset 199
R722-6 Novel Rocket Rangers 4 (Earth variation)

DanCalandriello

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 785
Reply with quote  #3 
from Bob Kuhl

Hey Friends!  Does anyone have the
R790 1948 Leaf Pirate #92 Edward England in decent shape? 
I'll take raw or graded.  Thanks all and let me know!


Happy Holidays to all!

Bob Kuhl

chicub1945@aol.com
Crockettfan

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 160
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1880nonsports
N2 - white swan error

N43 - Edwards

N162 - Myers, Teemer

N184 (NO ADVERTISING FRONT) - Oakley, Rowe - Myers (replace)

Tip Top Space - Solar Cargo Carrier, Rocket Freighter

L40 College Yell - Fordham

B33 - Bucknell, California, Michigan



I have the L40 Yell  -Fordham, but it's my Alma Mater. Sorry, I plan on keeping it.

__________________


"Be sure you are right, then go ahead."
David Crockett
wheatiesfanatic

Member
Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #5 
Great idea Henry!

I am looking for the following in any condition :

N342-3C Thos. H. Hall "Between The Acts" (Gold in Oval, Green Border) :

Miss Lucille Hill
Loie Fuller
Miss Livingstone

N342-3D Thos. H. Hall "Between The Acts" (Black in Oval, Tan Border) :

Miss Adelaide Alexander
Vernona Jarbeau
Miss Madison

N342-4 Thos. H. Hall "Between The Acts" (Sun Rays) :

Mabel Amber
Mlle. Guercia
Mary Mills (Hat)

Hall's "Actress" Tin :

Angele

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year to all!!!!

Monty
M@rk_F1nn

Avatar / Picture

New Member
Registered:
Posts: 27
Reply with quote  #6 
Looking for this Shelby Airplane card (Text Right):

Shelby 18.jpg

1880nonsports

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 606
Reply with quote  #7 
Not sure why you had to tell me that? Well actually I have a pretty good idea you ass but I'm nice enough not to say it...….. In any event I went to Fordham too. Enjoy your leather...…..

"Be sure you are right, then go ahead."


__________________
Mr. Moses
Crockettfan

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 160
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1880nonsports
Not sure why you had to tell me that? Well actually I have a pretty good idea you ass but I'm nice enough not to say it...….. In any event I went to Fordham too. Enjoy your leather...…..

"Be sure you are right, then go ahead."



What is your problem?  Are you 12?

This is supposed to be a fun place to enjoy non-sports cards.  People like you ruin that spirit with name calling and posts that look to incite retribution.  You complain that not enough people post here, but anyone new to Net54 would be unlikely to return when they read your rude comments.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

__________________


"Be sure you are right, then go ahead."
David Crockett
1880nonsports

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 606
Reply with quote  #9 
why would you mention that you have one but it's something you are keeping? I felt it was a poorly veiled affront as I can think of no reason to share that - ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF OUR LAST INTERACTION. Can you offer something reasonable as an explanation?? I have been nothing but helpful and mindful of my dealings here. I just don't like being baited. I debated not posting and likely shouldn't have - but after thinking it through I could find no reasonable answer for your post. Have at it. BTW - you with the short memory about treatment of new posters and the like. That was the source of our first encounter - your admonitions over a reference to A SPORTS CARD.

"Be sure you are right, then go ahead."



__________________
Mr. Moses
Crockettfan

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 160
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1880nonsports
why would you mention that you have one but it's something you are keeping? I felt it was a poorly veiled affront as I can think of no reason to share that - ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF OUR LAST INTERACTION. Can you offer something reasonable as an explanation?? I have been nothing but helpful and mindful of my dealings here. I just don't like being baited. I debated not posting and likely shouldn't have - but after thinking it through I could find no reasonable answer for your post. Have at it. BTW - you with the short memory about treatment of new posters and the like. That was the source of our first encounter - your admonitions over a reference to A SPORTS CARD.

"Be sure you are right, then go ahead."




Who has to "explain" their posts here?  Really?

OK, read slowly:

This is a non-sports card forum.
We share info here. 
I have that item and shared that info. 
I also shared the fact that I graduated from Fordham University.

It is not a "poorly veiled affront". You are not being "baited".

It's time you moved on from your fixation about our "last interaction".

Calling someone an ass is not being mindful and helpful, as you claim to be.  It is disrespectful and it doesn't belong here.

__________________


"Be sure you are right, then go ahead."
David Crockett
1880nonsports

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 606
Reply with quote  #11 
Okay...……………...
__________________
Mr. Moses
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.