Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment  
Docsdrillers

Reply with quote  #1 
I'm outing him here.
He's a bully and  a raving lunatic.

He starts by giving me a negative on a card in transit.
Then he has the balls to ask for a refund on that card that isn't overdue..
i said i gladly do it if it doesn't arrive but only after he removes the negative feedback.

He bought an additional 5  cards and once i saw what he's really like i didn't want to deal with him.
He refused to cancel the order and ebay wouldn't cancel it so i refunded his money.

Now i'm getting negatives on items that i fully refunded.

Ebay has no phone support .. The first negative is clearly against the rules ..so all i could do is email them and they deny my request..it's as i they never bothered reading my email.

We are living in trying unprecedented times,lack of support on many sites is just leading to unnecessary extra stress that we don't need at this time.

Any suggestions,thoughts.

Go look at my feedback dr.tooth

Amit
1880nonsports

Reply with quote  #2 
be patient. These are trying times and I'm sure they are understaffed (not that they aren't difficult to deal with normally). You can add a response to the feedback or call them again. I've been thru it once before and it was all resolved. GL.

Reply with quote  #3 
I sure hope so because I hate the colour red right now[wink].
Have you dealt with this person before.
Docsdrillers

Reply with quote  #4 
Scientists announced that here will be a Full Moon as long as the virus is present.

I also got  a neutral on a Mini Ross photo of Shirley Temple and wrote the actual dimensions in the description.

The reason for the neutral ; tiny picture

No guff moron.mini means small ...Mini Ross size; 1 3/4 x 2 3/4 "

So i decided to sell him a 1000.00 Corvette hoping he buys it based on the picture only.
I figure if he doesn't bother to read the description mentioning it's missing an engine or is just a Hot Wheel then buyer beware😉.

I don't have enough hair left to survive mandated isolation in our homes in Ontario.

to all be safe
Amit
Docsdrillers

Reply with quote  #5 
Would you guys give a refund to someone who jumped the gun and gave you a negative feedback while the item was in transit and far from overdue in normal times and definitely now with the CV19 slowing the Post Office down.

He didn't bother contacting me for a refund and now is asking for one.

My fear is ebay will force me to give him a refund because i don't charge for tracked shipments from Canada on a 15.00 purchase since tracking would cost 17.50.
Then i'll be stuck with a negative out 15.00 and then when the card arrives he won't bother paying for it and i'll be screwed 3 ways to sundown.

I should also mention he gave me 5 negatives on an order i cancelled and refunded his monies because i didn't want to deal with this lunatic...he didn't notice i refunded those 5 items and went on a tantrum tossing negatives on a cancelled transaction.
egbeachley

Reply with quote  #6 
Offer refund for return of card. I bet he doesn’t use signature confirmation. Amazingly it never arrives to your location and refund can’t be given.
Docsdrillers

Reply with quote  #7 
Guys

I'm seriously surprised none of you have dealt with this person before.

Are people afraid of him?
Is he some big shot on this board and i'm not aware of him?

He was an A hole until the end and wouldn't honour our agreement.

I gave him a full refund on the card and although he promised before he refused to remove the negative.

So as i expected ; i'm out the card,out the money and stuck with a negative.

welcome to the New Phoneless Ebay where support is run by Kindergarten staff

Seriously Peeved.
Amit
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.