Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment  
Jerry
Reply with quote  #1 
Bill congratulations on finally getting that last Mother's Cookies card you needed.
Chuck Ross
Reply with quote  #2 
Immense satisfaction when the last card in a set is checked off, although a little sadness at the same time that the pursuit of the set is now in my past.
Jerry
Reply with quote  #3 
For me obtaining a card and then putting an X across that card number is fantastic. Expecially one that has taken a long time to get.

Just happened ,for me, with some BION cards.

So share how you feel when a card is crossed off your want list.

Bill Christensen
Reply with quote  #4 
Jerry, I just ocmpleted a set after ten years of searching so the feeling I got was a satisfaction that the task/goal had finally been completed. I kept the card next to my computer for two days before putting it with the rest of my set to 'enjoy' it every time I looked at it.
Tom Boblitt
Reply with quote  #5 
Card checked off is pretty cool....that last one is GREAT! I have so many near sets that I've been putzing around on for so long. Some I look for every week, some I just come across and then work on them. Some, it might be a decade (like Bill) before finding that last one or just the NEXT one. I keep all my checklists in MS Excel and I go into the checklist and black out that little box and feel just a little better about it all. Good therapy..........

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.