Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment  
BigBlock396

Reply with quote  #1 
I know a lot of people here are also on Net54. I have not been able to connect for a couple days.Is it just me and my lack of computer knowledge or are others having the same problem. All I get is an error message that says Secure Connection Failed.I know this is likely not the place to ask about this so if it needs deleting than please do so. Thanks.
vintagenonsportschat

Forum Administrator/Owner
Reply with quote  #2 

No problems here...............whether I use the link above on the links section or go directly there at https://www.net54baseball.com/ it hooks right up....................

bcornell

Defender & Offender
Reply with quote  #3 
That site (N54) is not running under securely under HTTPS (the internet's secure protocol), hence your "secure connection failed" message.  Google, for one, is now assuming that non-secure sites are suspect.  Try a different browser - that may get around it.

Reply with quote  #4 
"That site (N54) is not running under securely under HTTPS (the internet's secure protocol), hence your "secure connection failed" message. 
Google, for one, is now assuming that non-secure sites are suspect.  Try a different browser - that may get around it."

That is the problem.I was using Firefox and with some help from my son I went with Google Chrome and was able to get on.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.