Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
Vintage Non-sports Forum

Author   Comment  
stefan084

Reply with quote  #1 
   hello all. I have a bunch of unopened packs of Battlestar Galactica cards and I'd like to sell them but i have no idea about price or where/how to sell them. I really don't like ebay because it seems like a lot of shady stuff going on. any help is greatly appreciated,--Stef[smile]
CharlesStewart

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi there, I would be a buyer possibly, how many packs do you have and are they sealed with 10-11 cards approx?  Thanks   some are only 4 cards and really thin is why I ask, but 90% are the real ones with like 10 cards and 1 sticker, can you send me a picture of what how many you got?

stefan084

Reply with quote  #3 
hi Charles, sorry I haven't responded sooner I've been very busy. I have 20 packs in all but 8 have spots where the wrapping wore through and there are 2 where the glue seal has worn off. 10 are what I would say completely intact.  IMG_2587[1].jpg  IMG_2588[1].jpg  IMG_2589[1].jpg  IMG_2590[1].jpg  IMG_2591[1].jpg  IMG_2592[1].jpg  IMG_2593[1].jpg  IMG_2594[1].jpg  IMG_2595[1].jpg  IMG_2596[1].jpg  IMG_2597[1].jpg  IMG_2598[1].jpg 
stefan084

Reply with quote  #4 
In the 2nd to last pic I have the 10 completely intact ones, the 8 wrapper damage ones, and 2 loose seal ones. hope this helps. If you need anymore info let me know[smile]  --Stef
stefan084

Reply with quote  #5 
is there a mod that can move this to the selling 1971 and up section please? If not tell me if/how I can do it please.? thanks anyone for any help[smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.